Do you need economic equity capital?
Our equity investments support young or growing companies with the financing of expansion and enlargement. We are also happy to support interesting start-ups.
Our investments focus on SME's in a wide range of industry sectors.
The goal is to safeguard the equity investments of Phalanx and other investors to the greatest extent possible - which means specifically that the necessary prerequisites were created up front and the financial commitment is accompanied. There is a certain risk inherent in silent partnerships (=venture capital), which cannot be entirely eliminated. Venture capital takes in any case a subordinate role in the company.
The compensation of the investor consists fundamentally of a fixed rate of interest and a percentage of the profit on the anticipated average annual earnings. To offer the investee and the investor the greatest possible security for the financing capital, Phalanx hedges the development of the company through its own internal controlling.
Silent partnership process:
- Informal application
- Submittal of documentation (business plan, current figures in the form of the most recent annual financial statements and current operating figures)
- Possible request for additional information
- Preparation of investment prospectus by Phalanx
- If you do not meet the criteria for our equity investment or other financing alternative, we support you in structuring of your figures and meeting the requirements.
- Investment by us and/or search for suitable investors in our pool
- Establishment of silent partnership
- Ongoing monthly controlling